Reviews (1,012)I’ve been trying to get the rest of my order for a few weeks and she has since ghosted me. I provided image proof (packaging and shipping number) to show I didn’t get my items. The envelope I received was not nearly big enough to even hold the booster bundle, bulk, and all packs I ordered. I’ve tried to get this resolved but have not received any assistance. got shipped to wrong state Didn’t receive correct amount of cards Everything came packaged well and safe in transit Super heavy packs thanks so much Fun game with a chance for some high pack I enjoyed it very much and it shipped rather quickly Givvy arrived safe and sound. Thank you! crazy fast shipping, very well packaged, will definitely be back for more! Awesome packaging. Everything arrived in pristine condition! amazing group of friends🫶🏼 thank you all for everything always you are truly the best Amazing stream always fun and great vibes! Thanks for the DR ETB! Pulled a team rocket mimiku thank you 🙏 box came in good shape won 3 bulk packs but you win some and loose some.🔥