Reviews (210)Great quality and great service!THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK!! great service, always ontop of things and always a joy to catch streaming!thanks bro i hope you got that classic gengar and futuristic mewtwo in good shape! come again pull some more heat!!!🔥🔥 got my misty!!!!! such good packaging thanks for the feedback!! see you soon!! awesome pack got everything I bought plus more!🫶🏽thanks for the feedback!! i try to hook it up💪🫡 awesome seller! live is always vibin!thanks for the feedback!! one of the best sellers on here! Definitely coming back for more! Great vibes on the stream and super generous seller!thank you bro! i appreciate the feedback, see you soon! Needs a 6th star, couldn't have had a better experienceI APPRECIATE THAT ALOT BRO, hope to see you soon Bad packaging and took forever $2 pokeball tin, i packaged with padded envelope and you only payed .78 cents for shipping,i gave you an upgrade to padden envelope and you still trip? thats crazy, but hey thanks for the feedback!! I would love to say something bad about show. But I absolutely have a great time every time this guy is on. Fun and loves to see you get big hits. Bookmark this guys shows for a great time Let’s go!! Man, thank you so much for this. Honestly, I get just as hyped as you guys do when those big hits land. Knowing you’ve got the show bookmarked means everything. I’ll keep bringing the energy—let’s go get some more massive wins on the next stream! 🚀💥 Fast shipping, fun show, and great price! thank you for the feedback!!!! بطاقات رائعة، أعجبتني يدا الرجل الناعمتان، أما السيدة فتتحدث عن القدمين كثيراً.THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! This guy is fun and very entertaining. Great seller , Awsome seller, fast shipping and amazing quality. Will buy again. thanks for the support i appreciate it 💯🫡 Took forever to arrive.thanks for the feedback!! blame usps.. i ship items a day after purchase💯💯💯🫡 very fast and packed amazinglythanks for the feedback man!!! appreciate it alot Ripped the card right down the middle…
Imagine having someone give you a free gift, cover the shipping, and your response is to rip it up and cry about it. Some people truly don’t know how to appreciate anything. thats crazy..
We gave this item away 100% for free. It’s a shame some people don't appreciate generosity and choose to throw tantrums instead. Always fun to rip with purenterainment I APPRECIATE THAT ALOT BRO, WILL GO LIVE SOON!! THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK!!! Thank you man, has great service and good pricesyessir my pleasure! THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK AND I TRY TO DO MY BEST!! Hey man! Thanks for helping me out that morning with my card breaks. I needed that. 😝 and the extra special box was kind oh and the code cards!! Yay. Thx againThank you so much for the awesome review! I’m glad I could help you out with the card breaks that morning, and I'm thrilled you liked the extra special box and code cards. Appreciate your support big time, and I look forward to seeing you in the next stream! this guy is a scammer rips packs even if you said to ship them do not order from this guy you came and join and started to being racist and harrasing me calling me beaner saying that i scammed your friend pugpulls and now you saying the same thing asking for refunds, i will report you and your friend to whatnot for the harrasment i keep getting from you guys!! stop abusing refunds!! bought 2 packs of pitch black and didn’t receive them 🙂🤣🤣🤡🤡i sent them, it was rip and ship, and even gave you a deal on the packs, please stop abusing refunds sir. as soon as they got ripped you asked for a refund thats crazy specially cause you sell on here too. maybe you got salty that you didnt get any hits.🤷♂️🤷♂️🤷♂️ good packaging, good vibes on stream! I Recommend and cheap shipping!THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK!!! This was a fun show to be a part of. Very friendly. Fast shipping and neatly packaged. Recommend to join and you will have a good time THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK BRO!!! I HOOK IT UP WHEN I CAN BRO💯IM GLAD YOU ENJOYING MY STREAMS , SEE YOU SOON 🫡 the movies are packaged very securely. they look great and I'm looking forward to watching them very soon. 🍿🍿thanks for the feedback and thank you for your order 💯