Reviews (658)Not a squishy at all, some random cheap toy Received my very first lama tama! So cute! Always GGs and a great show!!! Thank you so much for packaging well!!! 🥰 Look forward to future shows!!! Thank you guys so much ! And thank you for the jelly fish I appreciate you and your wife!! Thanks again Extremely pleased with my order 😍 I love your shows you guys have the best ones and I love dumplings. I won’t stop until I get at least one Rare I thought i was getting the whole front row i paid $30 something dollars for two squishy that crazy high and I won't do it again Thanks for givey item. Small but cute! Great Seller! Fast shipping! Everything arrived in great condition!!! Fast shipping. As shown during live show. Dumpling giveaway game is fun and addictive. Item box came really damaged. Don’t know if it was shipped like that or it happened during shipping. Thank you so much! Very happy! excellent shipping ,great packaging and fair prices. thank u my kids are so excited great show Very happy with my purchase. The box was severely damaged and ripped but I’m assuming that’s the fault of the delivery service used. It seems like the seller packaged it very carefully the box is just not usable. Great product, received items fast. Everything in my order was delivered nicely and quickly! You gained a returning customer!
Came in a bubble envelope. Product completely smashed. PUT NEEDOHS IN A BOX!!!! Shipped out and fast and on time item was in box so no damage which is great! My needoh was mailed in a bubble envelope and the box was crushed, you should consider shipping items in boxes as collectors care if the box is in tact.