Reviews (219)It’s beautiful!! Perfect for my art studio Inspo wall 😍 Thank you for the Thrift Shop card!!!! Great LGBs Thank you so much!! Another little treasure found! Beautifully packaged, exactly as expected, and deserving of each and every star. ⭐️ Shipped quick and packaged well.
Thank you for supporting my habit! A+ sell who knows her buyer! 💙 Thank you! 😊 awesome seller and quick shopper! Dont miss out on this Amazing handmade seller. Quality items AAAAA++++++SELLER thank you for the beautiful spider 🕸️🕸️🕸️ I know my niece will love this for Christmas Nicely packed and perfect! tysm 🥰 I love my new journal so much! I highly reccommend! Thank you so much Judy! Pendant is absolutely stunning! Some of the best wire wrapping I’ve seen! Always quality items from this seller and fast shipping! Arrived safely 🫶💕 Absolutely love everything!! Fantastic buy, love the Garnets and how well the wrap is done Absolutely beautiful everything was just great! Absolutely stunning jewelry pieces. I think my daughter and I will be fighting over them 💗💗💗 Those are the cutest little teapots I have ever seen! I just love them. The order was well packaged and nothing was broken. Very nice order!