Reviews (1,589)we use this chili seasoning on all of our meats and stuff. such a great taste and gives it a little kick! Fast shipping, fun show, and great price! As always great room to be in! Fast shipping, fun show, and great price! Fun room to learn about meat and enjoy the conversation. I cooked an A5 waghu for the first time after receiving my order, and it was the best streak I've ever had. I'm very happy with my purchase and the quality of their meat. I already made another order if that tells you anything. Thank you for throwing in the chili seasoning! It' so very unique and we loved it. I am very happy I trusted Pursuit Farms. Chef Sun is the real deal. Thank you!!! These are ABSOLUTELY DELISH! The shipping was fast and the packaging was done with care. I thought they would be plastic bottles but these spices are packaged in high quality glass jars with wooden caps. As for the taste and freshness, they are truly authentic Sichuan chilies. I’m Chinese and really happy to have found a local seller with good ingredients! Thank you for the extra bottle as well. Can’t wait to try the meat from your shop! I was shocked. shipping and packing was on point. arrived fast once shipped. As for the wagyu I'm glad to get the experience. But it's way over hyped for the wife and I. definitely flavorful and the fat really makes it greasy, but good. I buy my beef directly from the farm so I can taste the difference. Overall thumbs up. I'm just not willing to pay the premium. Buying from the farm already comes at a premium. Fast shipping, fun show, and great price! Got half the order and the seller promptly fixed it to get me the other part of the order. Come join the shows and learn about meat. never thought of having wagyu at home. But I just had 🥩 for lunch and this was amazing. Fast shipping too. thanks will be watching and ordering again ! I love 🥩🥩! Great seller. Thank you so much! Thank you so much for the givvy Chef! Love the XXHeat! Gives everything a nice lil kick! Been wanting to try this XXHeat seasoning for quite awhile. Got lucky and won a giveaway. This stuff is 🔥…. Not in the sense of heat- in the way of flavor. I put it on potatoes and pasta so far, and it hit the spot both times. Thanks Pursuit Farms- I will definitely be purchasing this seasoning from you. Great seasoning! perfect flavor. packaged and shipped perfect! I honestly don’t know if I’ve ever come across a community quite like this one.
Chef is the kind of person who makes you feel welcome the moment you show up. His energy is infectious, his generosity is genuine, and you can tell he truly cares about the people who support him.
But what really stands out is the community he’s built. There’s a genuine sense of friendship, loyalty, and people looking out for one another. You might come for the farm, the food, or the deals, but you stay because of the people.
Chef works incredibly hard and gives so much of himself to this community, while somehow making everyone feel like they matter.
Pursuit Farms is something special. I’m genuinely grateful I found this community and even more grateful to be a small part of it.
10/10 doesn’t even do it justice. YAS! The best Wagyu hook up ever! Not only in Cali but am so sorry spoiled to live 1h away!!
Thank you for the extra in with the omakase box!
I definitely need to be careful for late night shopping 🛍️ bc will end up with so much meat 🥩…. But truly, is that even a problem?
Keep on bringing your knowledge & amazing food to us WN gourmands!!
Bay Area represent!!! Best tasting seasoning!! Amazing seller!! I love this xxheat on everything!!! Thank you again !!! Fast shipping, fun show, and great price! Host is great as always!