Reviews (167)I’m not even gonna do this to you on your ratings bc I don’t think you would do anything like this but my package arrived completely bare absolutely nothing inside it.. all I’m asking is we just get a refund issued. I’m not gonna affect your ratings bc I’m giving the benefit of the doubt you didn’t just send me empty cards everything was packaged nicely and my cards got to me in perfect condition. package also came with a little note congratulating me and thanking me for my purchase. great packaging and fast delivery thank you Great card, great packaging, quick shipping. Wonderful experience! fast delivery and great packaging thank you Good packaging, fast shipping, accurate cards 👍🏼 Thanks for the sneaky lot of Steeler cards 🤮 💜🖤 Amazing deals, Lightning fast shipping, Cards are in exceptional condition, won 2 Givys Top Tier seller! Amazing deals, Lightning fast shipping, Cards are in exceptional condition, Top Tier seller! great break fast delivery and great packaging thank you Gave me great quantity, and I’m happy with this purchase Awesome stream, great packaging!