Reviews (13,529)awesome items fast shipping Very happy with the quantity and quality of my sticker pack. Fast shipping! as always I am extremely pleased with the product I received. super fast shipping Stickers - great selection. Super fun stream! Cute givvy sticker sheet thank you! Also cute packaging ! Fast and friendly!! 5 stars as usual thank you for givvys. love everything ❤️😃 Always great quality and a level of professionalism that can not be beat by the qlz team. Thank you, everything arrived. Cute stuff!! thank you for the givey! love that its HK stickers! First time ordering and I am SUPER HAPPY everything packed safely and fast shipping GREAT DEALS so cute thank you for the stickers! Love everything as usual. Thank you so much ❤️😀 Great products & hosts!! Love the whole Q crew!! Fast shipping, accurate product info & order filling. SUPERB!! Loved everything as always. Thank you so much for the givvys ❤️😊 So freaken cute I love love love! Customer service is amazing and shipping is quick!! Always packed securely. Everything is always so cute 💗💗💗 The Keroppi fruit picks are so darn cute!!!! Love everything! Thanks so much! Great packaging! Love the extra car refresher!