Reviews (12,473)Thank you for the givvy! Love the stickers ! loved everything, super fast shipping Love all my items! Tysm for such quick shipping and great products. I got my items and loved them all. Thanks Love purchasing from them! I love everything! I am so happy. Thank you!!!!! Everything I got made me so happy. You are one of the best sellers on Whatnot! Excellent!!!! A+++++ Wonderful bundles and deals! Thank you!!! 😊
Packaged with care thank you! Awesome!!! Thank you so much!!!😊
Love all my items and the freebies it came with :) Love the little blind bags! Very fun show! Fast shipping, well packaged, great deals. Great A5 paper choices, super prices, fun shows! A repeat buyer here! Loved everything! Always enjoy watching their shows! Very well packaged,fast shipping! Very great team and family always enjoy watching them! Love the old and new shipments! I love everything- thank you! Great deals! Thank you. Great storage boxes for my bracelets 🧡🧡🧡🎃🎃🎃🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Love these. Can't wait to share them with my team. Always happy to receive my items. Wei is a great Seller. Beautiful items as always and very fast shipping . Friendly,fun and amazing people too!