Reviews (77)Fast shipping fun host and show - GREAT DEALS
Good shoes & a better deal Great condition. Fast arrival. Good people missing 1 hat tho Good service. Shipped quickly A++ dude looks good in skirt They are VERY WORN marked as barley worn, has tears in the top, bottoms are very dirty barley to none stars, the package it was dilevered in was all whipped inside of the Amazon box that had grey duct tape to close it, not really happy with my purchase Cards were great. I Had to pay shipping again at our area post office to get them out, (strange) but other then that I like the cards. item arrived quickly. product was exactly as described 5 star seller. Highly recommended!! EXCEPTIONAL PIECES!!!! WELL PACKAGED!!! 🔥 Thank you guys so much!!! Yall are a good laugh for sure..! I’ll be back!! It was not stated that the shoes were used.