Reviews (3,459)I was so excited to get home after receiving notification that my giveaway came in. Thank you so much for the vintage wine label! So cool!!!😎 💪🏻 I love my little plate and bowl so much and thank you so much for writing the sweet little note. Very kind of you. I appreciate that. What a great seller. Thank you for the giveaway. The picture negative is very nice. Best givy ever! Sent out quickly Thank you so much for the sweet note and great Halloween items!
Thank you! can’t wait for the parade💜💜💜💜🎄🤶🏻🎅🏼 Thank you so much for the trading card! I only have a few but I love to have them from my favorite sellers! thank you! amazing seller! a true Gem! everything is always packed with such care and she has the most unique gorgeous pieces! To top it off, her shows are so much fun 5+++++Seller!! Epic items, SUPER FUN seller and shows!!! Tons of ENERGY!! Great packaging and Love my items!! LOVE Super Sweet, Graceful and Most Caring Alicia and Quality for Bundles!!!!!! Awesome person and seller!!!!!🫶🏻💛😘 Thank you for my Special Trading Card!! Love it! I have two Sons.. cherish every moment! Love all my items and fantastic packing TYSM Amazing find! Like New but vintage and as always fast shipping, excellent packing and a personal handwritten note. Repeat buyer and will keep watching for all her amazing finds. Fun shows! Everything arrived in great condition. thank you for the givvy and I love all my vintage santa stuff!!!!❤ Wow! $20! I’m so excited! Thank you!!!