Reviews (316)BLOWN AWAY. The best quality nails I’ve seen on this app! Packaging 💯! Quality 1000%! Sooooo good! Love the show and nails 💅 Absolutely in love with her bangles! I’m not even going to lie. This was an accidental swipe, but I am so so glad that I did! Thank you, my love for my beautiful nails and the little extra! You know you Da BOMB and stay with the FIRE SETS!!! Love the beautiful nails 💅 Bracelets are so pretty hands down best place to buy nails, jewelry, pens, you name it one stop shop. ty for the ring as well 💖 Love the nails and thank you for the glue and glue removal Nails is very beautiful 😍 Love the beautiful nails 💅 Love it the nails thank you 😊 I love my stack! Thank you Jess 🤗 Shopping in the PJs is always fun 🤪 My girls always gets me right I lowkey want to gatekeep, the Queen, but I’m not. One of my favorites for sure. Fast shipping, the nails are top tier, and her packaging is A1. Her, and her Mod are very attentive, and keep the whole chat going. It’s definitely a vibe when you’re over there, find yourself laying your phone down (me driving 😂🙈) just to listen to some fun convo. And Jess is just as much of a vibe. Can’t wait to shop again, thank ya’ll. 🫶 Super cute nails!! Love these two ladies 🥰🥰 Love everything I get from Queen & Jess!!! Amazing nails and jewelry xoxo