Reviews (178)amazing seller received the package very quickly I would highly recommend this seller to anyone that is looking for Sanrio items and other little goodies very well packaged nice stickers showing appreciation!!!❣️ ohhhh boy this box is like Christmas time! I got so many different and amazing items, packed very well! Freebies from Hostess as well, will definitely be finding her again. thank you! Cutest squishies on the app! One of the best sellers ever, hidden gem on whatnot 💎 Thank you so much for my items. They did get here today and they are all very nice. Great to meet youGreat to meet you too and thank you so much Queen of Deals for sure!!! Thank you!!! Amazing deals on amazing cute stuff!!! She will win your heart!!! And you'll want to buy everything!!! At her great prices you can too!! Everyone just bid!!! You won't be sorry. You'll be glad you did!!! She has the best deals!!! She is definitely one of the BEST on Whatnot!!! Definitely one of my favorites!! Love her!!! Queen has the best bundles at the best prices!!! She takes the time to pack your boxes w/ great care and ships very fast!!! Its like Christmas when you receive your boxes from her. She makes all her buyers feel special! You will love her channel!! I DO!!!Your such the sweetest. Tyvm Great deals and fast shipping! huge Hall of cutie pie pens for an amazing price thank you so much they arrived quickly and in perfect condition great seller thank you Everything was great as expected at this shop you can always get amazing stuff for a great price. great deals!!! great show!!! awesome everything!!! Great seller Thank you for the amazing items I love it, all my purchases are amazing! Thank you so much!Tyvm do appreciate the support I cant say enough about queenbee. You just have to purchase once and you'll be hooked. Her shows are addicting!!! you'll leave her shows with a smile!!! queen bees boxes are full of amazing bundles @ awesome prices!!! She is Amazing!!! I LOVE her shows so much! You will too!!! I love everything I always receive from queenbee. She packs everything with care and ships everything fast!!! If you haven't shopped with queen your missing out!!! Thank you queen!!! You're awesome!!!!!!!No thank you for continuing to love and support me. Ur awesome Queenbee has the best prices on cute bundled stuff!!! When I receive my boxes I'm amazed at how much I got for the price I paid. She even gives free gifts! She is so generous!! If you are reading the reviews to see if she's a good seller. She's better than good.Shes one of the best on whatnot. No worries here! Just bid you won't regret it!!!Your simply the best thanks for always supporting me The prices are so good I got a huge box full of great stuff. Thank you so much for my awesome deals!!!No problem 😉 thank you for the love and support come get your deals here!!