Reviews (466)Such a sweet host with quality items, fast shipping and great prices. Definitely a good to for beautiful items. So happy with my purchase! She is the sweetest and great prices!! 🫶🏻🩷 Love it all, thank you! 💟 Super cute and great quality, thank you!! These were def unique and wish they would’ve fit but I passed along! TY ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️excellent like always simply the best!! 100/10! My favorite seller! Everything is always perfect Thank you for givey great seller 😊 5 stars Seller!!! ❤️ All the items i got from Her. Everything beautiful packages as always. Great host great stuff thank you :) Susan is the best! Great show, fabulous items, gorgeous packaging, and quick shipping. Thanks, girl! 😘 Everything was beautiful! Loved the show and just my style! Great prices and super fast shipping! Will definitely shop again! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 I love everything. Susan is absolutely amazing. She puts a lot of effort into packing her items and she is very quick. I would highly recommend Queen Boutique Great packaging and super fast shipping!! Will definitely be back!! Thank you 😊 Loved my pants/jeans! Fast shipping , thanks !
Such an amazing seller, her items are so unique and beautiful Thanks got the giveaway🫶🏻. Love my pants. Awesome Seller!! Love all the items I got from her. She packed every nicely. Absolutely loved my experience! The items are beautiful, high-quality, and exactly as described. Shipping was fast, and everything was packaged with so much care!Thank you 💕🤗 Love all my items!! Great seller! So happy I found this seller! She is kind & helpful, and has beautiful items for amazing prices! Very happy with my order - great seller with fast shipping and she’s so sweet - I would highly recommend watching her shows - thank you 😊