Reviews (79)AWESOME SELLER!!DONT MISS OUT🤘🏼🤘🏼🔥🔥🙌🙌🔥🔥 Great seller, great packaging. had a great time during the show. I will be a return buyer. The packaging was great! I had a lot of fun in the steam and will definitely come back for more. Quentin is a great seller!! Always has a great selection in his shows. He ships quickly and comics are always well protected. Thank you! AMAZING, TRUSTED SELLER!! DONT MISS A SHOW!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 AMAZING, TRUSTED SELLER!! DONT MISS A SHOW!! Good spin show!! And fast shipping !! Books arrived in great condition and the format of the show was fun! thank u for the comic book 📖 Some of my books came in with corner damage. I am not saying that it is the shipper because the box came in all beat up . Thanks for the books. Perfect condition. Safe shipping. 10/10 Great books all in excellent condition as described. shipped fast and secure. happy to purchase more as he took the time to pull and show books I was interested in 100% recommend Awesome seller who is great to deal with!!! got books and it had the right amount in it thanks. only 49 books in box supposed to be 51 my son not happy. items arrived quickly and in great condition items arrived quickly and in great condition Fast shipping very well packed. Thank you and your assistant. thank you!. everything arrived perfectly Great guy, books shipped fast and got here in great condition. Thank you! Great comics and great shipping!