Reviews (112)Absolutely one of the best sellers I’ve dealt with on Whatnot! He went above and beyond his duties to make this deal possible and, more importantly, genuinely cared about my concerns throughout the entire process. Instead of simply trying to make the sale, he took the time to listen, understand where I was coming from, and work with me to find a solution that made me comfortable.
What really stood out was that he ultimately gave me a charitable offer that I truly appreciated. He didn’t have to go that extra mile, but he chose to because he cared about making sure I was happy with the experience. That says a lot about the kind of seller he is.
Great communication, great attitude, and excellent customer service. I never felt pressured or dismissed, and I felt like my concerns actually mattered. Sellers like this are exactly why I enjoy buying on Whatnot.
I would absolutely buy from him again and highly recommend supporting his streams. 10/10 experience and easily one of the best. Excellent watches!!! Thank you Derek for everything 👍🏻 Excellent seller with nice inventory - thanks for everything! Such a great guy with some incredible timepieces. If yours haven’t purchased a watch here you need to. My absolute favorite. Thanks brother. Top tier seller - great range and honest dude! Much appreciated! Cool, no pressure shows, great deals, awesome dude awesome seller and super knowledgeable and friendly! fast shipping Great show Great seller!! thanks you for everything man!! Highly recommended show!! Couldn’t be happier, fast and even better than described Great deals, great Seller!!! Wife loves the watch! Great seller and great watches. Thank you! Great seller with excellent prices! Quohog never misses . One of my favorite sellers on here . Great person . Will def be purchasing from him again. Thank you ! Just got home from a family trip. First thing I did was go through my packages to find this one. Ticking away like a champ. Packaged well and delivered so quickly. Derick, you’re awesome dude. It’s my first diver. Thank you so much. Can’t wait to rock it all day tomorrow. Best seller and I can’t wait to grab more. excellent experience and better than expected quality. highly recommend Great prices and fast shipping and great guy The wife loves the watch! Thanks Quo!! I wish there was a way to give more stars lol. I really enjoy hanging out in your show and this might be the coolest sticker EVER!!!! You’re a standup guy Derrick. Happy to have met you. “You’re cool as shit, mister” haha