Reviews (3,803)So obsess with WLW pieces from then! Such amazing quality and prices :) I am in loveee with the black cardigan + flowers! Liv and her team always have the BEST plus size items and it is not the oversized shirts that the fashion industry try to push on us. It is actual items that are trendy and cute! They also give styling tips so you do not have to guess what pieces would work with what and if they would fit your body (based on measurements) This is honestly one of the best tops I have ever bought. These ladies are killing it. Love this skirt!!! I already own it in pink. Perfect fit and awesome fabric Great motivation stickers. My friends love when I share them Sooo soft and comfortable. Great piece to have for the fall I never had brown in my wardrobe until this season. It is now my basic black and I’m enjoying it. Not sure why it’s taken me this long to include it This is going to be one of my favorite tops this fall/winter Can’t wait for cooler weather to wear this. I’m ready with the top tights and perfect shoes and/or boots to complete the look Super comfortable and great color to match with almost anything. Thank you liv for my beautiful gray so so soft grey sweater…love it so much… 💜💜💜 Thank you guys so so much I adore you guys and I love my pants & jas thanks for the note you’re so sweet…🫶🫶🫶 Unreal quality and so much better in person!
Love the clothes and the earrings. I was wondering though if you could tell us that the clothes were hand wash beforehand because so far everything I got has been handwash. Obsessssedddd with the wlw tencel jacket and pants set!!!! I promise I'm not spamming I just buy A LOT of stuff from here and have a lot to say: they're the best. Always trust Liv, she knows what she's doing! She'll help you look fabulous if you let her. Really great quality brands and slower fashion pieces! Another great few pieces, always feel good in Qurves! Some of my favorite people and the best show on whatnot! Any chance to give these ladies 5 stars I will... they care about their customers! Qurves are my girls! You guys won't regret taking a chance and shopping with them. ❤️🔥 obsessed! cannot wait to style . tysm Can’t wait for the first cold day to wear this. It is totally awesome and worth every penny