Reviews (51)Package arrived in great condition with USPS. This book is a helpful storytelling and game masters reference for acting out villains and minions and their motivations in adventure games. Book appears to be new, lightly used. I love it! Prompt shipping, well-packaged Exactly as ordered and prompt this is great hat adding it to my Seattle collection of hats didn't have it and very stoked I got it for the killer deal thank you again came in quick and great condition I'm so excited to be adding book #6 unnumbered Let's Get Invisible to my 1st print Goosebumps collection. The book was well packaged and it arrived safely. 💯 Omg horrible broken binder corners chewers and has a name written in it. None of which were disclosed!
Corner damage was pictured in first photo. Book is 60+ years old. Nice item as shown,proper size,good price quality fabric.Thanks so much! They have a hole in the crotch. Completely wore through. I love it. my husband is going to have the best Christmas this year. thank you Absolutely awesome!!!! Thank you so much!!!!! ❤️❤️ sent me wrong size, product was fake. asked for a refund and they blocked me. terrible service, I'd stay away.Customer Bought a Youth size Nike replica Jersey without reading post, Or looking at pictures evidently. Then claimed it was a “fake” Nike replica jersey after realizing measurements and size were on post. Blocked after continual badgering Looks even better in person ;)
10/10 order So great and thanks for the fast shipping! ⚡️⚡️