Reviews (23)Love Love Love this card! perfect condition, packaged perfectly. Thank you! I’m genuinely confused by this account. Was super friendly, spent $65 bucks on cards from a consignment. Was told I was going to be given an extra card I liked and then tipped them. Then received a great order but without the extra card and with a few random others. Also returned my tip. Then I went to reach out and saw I was blocked by them and have no way of contracting them. Not going to mess up their rating but just confused with not getting a card they promised and then getting blocked with no explanation. Pretty happy with my order and excited with how quick it arrived, thank you It was free. But boy the card looked like it went through a tornado. Lol 😂 Yeah if I remember correct it was the giveaway card which was a Ken Griffey RR. Sorry you expected more out of the free giveaway. Great cards! Will be back! Got my package fast !
Highly recommend these guys !!