Reviews (1,227)Lovely buckle & brooch! So many beautiful pieces in a fun show. Will definitely be back. Ty for the giveaway goodies. 💖🥰🌟 thank you for the giveaway! Rachie’s room is fun, filled with quality people, quality pieces, fair prices, & a table I could stare at with hours! This feels like a room you can get lost in, share a story, and come out of with your favorite piece of jewelry you end up handing down to your kids or in my case promise my sister she can have when I die ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🐛 My favorite married couple on this app very cute ring... love the purchases, awesome. ❤️ Very happy with my purchases. Thank you for a great transaction. It was beautiful and carefully packaged. I always love Rachie, her husband, the show and every one of the many stunning pieces I have bought from her! She really knows her stuff and curates incredible finds. Shipping fast, safe and professional. I’ll keep coming back!! Resellers beware. Rachie’s treasures is so good, you will be tempted and will keep some of the treasures you find from her shows… I would keep all my treasures from her when I win the lotto.🤣 You will love her treasures and you will love Rachie (and Eddie).💖 Always a fun show! Rachie is so funny (and Eddie too). Don’t miss out on all the fantastic treasures Rachie has found and check out and hang out her shows💖 Great seller with great jewelry at great prices. Love all that I bought. Thanks 😊 Thank you so very much Rachel for the absolutely beautiful Victorian design stickers! These are my Follower's Giveaway and they are really so, so exquisite!! Beautiful 1928 cameo!! Super excited to have won. 🩵🩵 Thank you, I will be back for another show soon!