Reviews (210)Another incredible experience shopping with RadDadWorldwide! This time I picked up an LV wallet, Chanel nail polish, and several other assorted items, and I couldn't be happier with the purchases. The variety he brings to his shows is seriously impressive, with an amazing mix of high-end luxury, streetwear, jewelry, bags, clothing, and unique finds.
His selection of designer pieces is what keeps me coming back. There is always something different to discover, from luxury handbags and accessories to hard-to-find streetwear and jewelry. You never know what might show up next!
RadDad is also an awesome host who brings great energy and makes the shows genuinely entertaining. He knows his products, interacts with the community, and creates a shopping experience that feels completely different from the typical Whatnot stream. Another fantastic purchase, and I’ll definitely be back for more! Absolute stunning Ring 💚🔥💚 packaging was wonderful - like ready to gift, shipping was fast as well!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ will be back for more, show and seller are not only fun and entertaining - inventory and pricing is top notch!!!! Great inventory!!!! Supports a great cause!!!! Packaging is so nice!!!👍 Obviously the best seller on what not!
Has the most heat and high quality items iv seen!!!!! I purchased a donation for LI Bulldogs Rescue during a Whatnot stream with raddadworldwide, and it was an amazing experience from start to finish. Supporting such a great cause while shopping from a seller with an incredible selection made it even more meaningful.
RadDadWorldwide is an outstanding host—knowledgeable, engaging, and genuinely passionate about what he does. He brings great energy to every stream and makes everyone feel welcome.
His selection of high-end, hard-to-find designer products is incredible, including Louis Vuitton, Off-White, Chanel, Gucci, and more. He offers an impressive variety of clothing and bags, with unique pieces that are difficult to find elsewhere.
Between the quality products, entertaining streams, and opportunity to support a wonderful rescue organization, this is a seller I highly recommend. I look forward to shopping with raddadworldwide again! great deals. great items. Great seller! Amazing products!!!! Fun show!!!! Thank you! Fast shipping. Beautiful packaging. Make sure to check him out Loved the personal message!! Amazing seller!! Such an amazing seller! The product quality is phenomenal. And the thoughtful notes and wrapping were the icing on the cake. Highly recommend RadDad!! 💙💙 Amazing seller!! The shows are so much fun!!! You are missing out if ur not joining!!! 😊😊 Great seller with amazing stuff at amazing prices ! Thank you 😊 Thank you so much for the giveaway! It came so fast. I appreciate you!! Will be back ;) Better condition than described. As always packaging is excellent. Thanks! Great buy! Fast shipping.