Reviews (140)Love all my stuff!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️ Holy AHHHHMAZING. wow. Beautiful pristine pieces at clearance pricing. Packages perfectly. THANK YOU SO MUCH RAE RAE! Highly recommend this shop. 10/10 stars! ⭐️ Yaaay! Thank you so much for the awesome review! So glad to hear you're happy with your order! 🤗 My granddaughter may not get this after all… I may have to keep it lol ! Rae is the best! Thank you!hahaha, thats cute! Thanks doll! I'm glad you liked it! 😘 Another perfect purchase from Rae! This Louis Vuitton charm is even prettier in person and looks absolutely gorgeous on my Damier Azur bag. It arrived exactly as described, beautifully packaged, and in wonderful condition. Rae is always such a pleasure to buy from—kind, trustworthy, and truly wonderful. I’ll definitely be back! 💙✨Wow, what an incredible review! 🩵 Thank you so much Janet and thank you for putting your trust in me. I'm always happy to hear when you love your order. I'm glad I'm able to continue to deliever as excepted. 😊🫶😘 Love the necklace! Thank you Rae! Your amazing 🤗Thanks sweet thang! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! I also appreciate the fact that you just pop-in to say Hello! So glad to hear you loved your order! 😘 great seller. cute!!!Thank you for the review hun! So glad everything arrived safely. Enjoy😊 As usual, beautiful products, great sellerThank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so glad to hear you're happy with your order! 🩵 She’s the best as her items! Thank you so much, Rae!💖 So cute! Thank you so much! Shipping was really fast!Yay! So glad to hear you're happy with your order. Thank you for your purchase, hanging out with me and taking the time to leave a review! Hermes jewelry box is 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Rae is the most generous soul. She doesn’t just go for the sell. She will follow thru with any help or questions you have with your purchases. Her luxury is pristine..her customer service is second to none 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩Thank you so much for such a kind review. I truly pride myself on making sure everyone is happy with their order and always being available if any questions come up, so I really appreciate that recognition🥹🥹. I’m also so happy to hear you love your new Hermès collector’s piece — it was absolutely gorgeous, and I was so happy to see it go to a good home🧡🧡. Thank you again for taking the time to leave such an amazing review. I appreciate you 🤗🤗 Beautiful Cartier 🤎
Amazing seller
❤️❤️❤️❤️I'm glad it arrived to you in perfect condition. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate you! 🤗 Great seller! Highly recommend ❤️❤️❤️Im glad you loved everything Steph! Thanks for your puchase and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate you! 🤗 Love my items! Fabulous seller! Fantastic shipping!! Absolutely fabulous seller! Fast shipping great care with packaging too! Love the little note of appreciation too! Very sweet! All my items are pristine! Awwww thank you so much for such an amazing review! Im just glad to hear you were happy with your order. Thank you for stopping in and blessing my show! 🤗🤗 Delivered in a timely fashion. Very nice host
Thank you so much for the review! I hope your wife loved all her little goodies! Thanks for checking out my show! 10/10 Rae never misses ! She’s the best Im so glad you were happy with everything! Thanks for all the support. I appreciate you! Cutest items and she’s the sweetest! Nicely packaged and arrived really fast. Definitely recommend! Thanks Hun, Im so glad you were happy with your order. I truly appreciate all the support! 🤗🤗 thanks ❤️ 😊 You're so welcome! And congrats on the givvy, I was jumping for joy for you! 😊🤗 Beautiful!! Thank you! 😊 Thank you my friend! Wear her in good health🤗🤗🤗 Love it!!!!!❤️❤️❤️
Amazing LV item Thanks for the review sweets. Glad to hear you were happy with your order 🤗🤗🤗 Love them all! Thank you!Yay! So glad to hear everything arrived safetly and you were happy with your order. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate you! 🤗😊🤗