Reviews (2,379)Rags keeps my son’s closet STOCKED! Best prices and the best pieces 💖 perfect as always! thanks friends amazing items at a great price! I love everything! thank you friends! Thank you for Great Deals! So cute! Thank you! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I liked my order it’s just that the sweater is smaller than what is sized but it’s not really the sellers fault. One of the best sellers on the app! Amazing prices and always has such great items. Highly recommend! 💕 thank you!!! amazing as ALWAYS exactly as described! my daughter loved it, thank you so much! Perfect and just as described as always, we love all of our vintage & “new school but still cool” items 💕😍 smaller than I expected, but it’s still very very cute, will definitely buy more in the future thank you 🩷 Items took a long time to ship , I had to follow up a few times. I got them today and one of the shirts I paid a lot for has a ripped sleeve. Some of the other items were described as vintage 2000s pieces but they are actually modern upon further inspection. Everything was accounted for. Good vibes and any flaws were shown before purchasing. Will definitely purchase again thank you!