Reviews (2,444)Thank you for the givy and great items!! Thank you for the coffee ☕️ 💜 Everything was wonderful! Thank you 😊 Absolutely LOVE everything 💕 Fast and organized shipping 📦 Giveaways are always starbucks ☕️ The kindest seller on the app 🫶 Loyal shopper for 2 years 🗓 Hate to miss a show! Everything was perfect thank you! Perfect! Thank you so much! Love everything! You are the best 🥰🥰 my packages were insanely good!! fire items at great prices. I love shopping here :) Always will be on the top of my favorite sellers on this app. Condition of the preloved items are basically NWOT. Thanks girl! Great prices. fast shipping. I'll be back. 😊 I understand that it’s pre owned. It there was a gross food stain on it when I received the item that was not brought forward in the show. Like pieces of food rather than an actual stain. Just a bit gross and I wish she would have mentioned that there was something on it so there’s no surprises. Absolutely LOVE everything! She has amazing inventory and I definitely recommend checking out her shows!🤍 Great & sweet seller! Packaged very nicely and loved everything 💗☺️ Amazing Lulu crew! Thank you!