Reviews (59)Everything came on time and packaged well 🫡 thank you Thank you sir appreciate the reviews!!!! Buyers BEWARE. Ive never in my life gave a bad review even when deserved but this guy is a straight up scam wont send what you buy . when u message he will say he will . than waits until you cant get help and blocks you .. BEWARE DUDE IS NO GOOD PERIOD WORDS TRASHLooked back at order content’s definitely got everything that was supposed to be shipped watched the video back and everything I don’t get if people think I’m just gonna give them free stuff!! I have like 25 people buying how is no one else reviewing 1 star Left out item of shipment! Has item says they will ship but never does gets you out side of buyers protection (7 days on coins). Really low way of doing business!! DO NOT RECOMMEND!!Got everything he ordered didn’t leave anything out dont know if your supposed to just give out free stuff with orders but that’s a low way of asking!! got a beat up nickel, but I guess it's free so whatever , not happy with what I got and what I paid for it Guys upset that he didn’t know his prices of what he was bidding on and is mad because he swiped be real you have eyes you swiped on everything you bought!!! Some cards weren’t in good condition at all but it’s what I expected from not showing condition