Reviews (1,379)Thank you for the Givvi!!! Raider has some of the best Autographed pieces on Whatnot!!! 🔥 I appreciate you raider, great guy & seller with fun games. Go check out what he has chat...I recommend him👍🏾👍🏾😁 Love the MJ pop, was honest about condition, did a private show just for the purchase. And awesome price Excellent seller and a great experience from start to finish. Very attentive, easy to communicate with, and took the time to give me different options to make sure I found exactly what I was looking for. He was fair on pricing, honored the same deal when I came back later, and shipped everything out quickly. You can tell he really cares about helping buyers and making sure they’re happy with their purchase. Definitely someone I’d recommend and buy from again! Best streamer on whatnot
F*£# Raider Thanks buddy...great streamer and guy👍🏾😁 Good communication pop arrived in great condition! my husband was super excited thank you so much love my Indiana Jones!!! thanks again!!! great shipping, i was happy to see my purchased items weren't damaged in the mail These stickers are hilarious. They came quickly and I love them Absolutely fantastic seller! They went above and beyond to make sure my Funko was packaged extremely well and arrived in perfect condition. Shipping was speedy quick 🤡 Well packaged very good service and awesome dude thank you for the great souvenir from your trip. hope you and your family had. Great time