Reviews (403)Thrilled to pieces and pieces. Thank you!!!! Thank you for having pieces that are made from health conscious/safe materials, always! 🪷💜🪷My pleasure. I think it's very important for our well-being. 💜 I LOVE all of my items!!! Thank you for the Estee Lauder givvy bags as well! 😊🙏🏽💓 Super fast shipping. 👌🏽 It makes me so happy that you love all the items you bought from me. Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive and detailed review. 💜 Beautiful sweater. perfect for this fall!Thank you for the 5⭐ review. Enjoy the sweater💜 Thank you for always sourcing such beautiful pieces! AWESOME deals! 🦋🫶🏽🦋 Everything is more gorgeous than the next piece- I felt like it was Christmas and my birthday every time I pulled out another item from the box- Joci you are incredible! I love you!❤️ Thank you so much! It brings me joy to know that you experienced Christmas in August 😄💜🪷 LOVE MY GIVVY TY SO MUCH 💓 I love all of my items! Fast shipping, great brands, and quality items. 🪷💜🪷 Thank you so much for the BEAUTIFUL Victoria's Secret bag for my givvy!! 🦋🫶🏽🦋You are very welcome! Thank you for your support. It's appreciated more than you know. 💜🪷 Items arrived. Everything was as described and so happy with the awesome deals from this seller who I cannot recommend enough. Thanks for my gift. I look forward to shopping with you again. Thank you for the great deals! 🪷💜🪷💜🪷 Very happy with my purchase from this seller, she’s a great seller with fast shipping to thank you so much 😊 Thank you for the fabulous deals and beautiful pieces! 🦋🫶🏽🦋 Always a good time in your shows! 🤗 Absolutely beautiful, framed artwork pieces! Thank you for packing them with such care. I love all of the clothes and shoes as well. Thank you! 🪷💜🪷 Very quick shipping, and lovely items as shown and described. Always a good time hanging out with you and shopping! 🪷💜🪷 Love to shop with raize! One of my favorite little vibes at night. Thank you for all the awesome stuff! Thank you so much for all of my goodies. They are absolutely amazing! As are you, my friend! Thank you for the great deals! 🪷💜🪷 Everything arrived just as described! I love all of my items, thank you!! 🪷💜🪷 Ahmaad thanks you for the Squishmallow too. 🦋🤗🦋 What a nice giveaway! Such a nice gesture. I enjoyed watching your show and look forward to more of your shows. Love all of my items, per usual!!! 🦋🤗🦋🤗🦋 As always, such quality pieces for great deals!! 🦋🫶🏽🦋 Thank you so much! 🪷💜🪷💜 Thank you for the wonderful notebook givvy, and sensory sticker! 🦋🫶🏽🦋