Reviews (35)So the car was as described, it didn’t have the top cover so it didn’t have the entire box. The car was absolutely filthy. Shipping was way over the timeframe. Messaged the seller and they said it would be shipped out the next day and it wasn’t. Overall I was not impressed with my purchase. wasn't what was told it was. wrong driver. pretty disappointed Unfortunately, this was not a good experience.
First, it took almost two weeks for my Matt Kenseth diecast to arrive. When it finally showed up, the original diecast box had been stuffed inside another shipping box, and when I opened the package, the car itself was sitting loose at the bottom of the shipping box and was no longer inside its original box.
On top of that, the steering wheel on the car was broken off, which was never mentioned or shown during the live stream when I purchased it.
Between the long shipping time, the poor packaging, and receiving a damaged car with an issue that was not disclosed, I was pretty disappointed with the overall experience. was very satisfied with my purchases was a great show and had some great cars I went back and rewatched the video and did notice the car already had some damage that I initially missed, so it definitely wasn’t from shipping.
For future streams, it might help to point out any damage on the cars ahead of time so buyers are fully aware.
Overall though, great vibes during the stream—I enjoyed it and will definitely be back to buy more! I enjoyed the show and I am happy with the cars I purchased. Highly recommend checking out this sellers shows and store.