Reviews (867)I absolutely LOVE this shop! They were so kind to gift me a my FAVORITE Pokemon with them even knowing shout out to them for showing love🦾💙 Guys these people will take care of you if you support them I promise!
Always an amazing stream!!! Honest seller with great shipping!!! Card came in safely packaged ! Love this show and host! Very nice and friendly 😎 killer Stream killer vibes always 😎 As describe Ty snorlax well packaged thank u so much always some really good shows and really good and honest people recieved all pulls, show was great. thanks for the vibes.. Thank yall so much yalls shows r awesome and yall r really good people people r missing out when yall r online doing a show Thank u so much yall have 🔥 shows and a really good community Everything arrived fast and in perfect condition! Thank you Thank yall so so much love the shows yall put on and the community yall have if anybody is looking for a 🔥 show this is it yall should Definitely check out their shows Awesome EX Pokémon card. Beedrill looks perfect. Thanks again for the givvy and for all you do. Purchased qty 2 of “(5) cards + 1 holo”. Both came with the same trainer holo…I get it is what the description says, but 2 of the same trainer holo, not impressed. Energetic seller great show and fast shipping Ty boss ramen as describe well bpack 💯 satisfied definitely be back to order more cards. Thanks for throwing in a type null it’s my favorite and I appreciate it!! thank u so much if I could give u 10 ⭐️s I would love the shows and the vibes