Reviews (48)Great seller, fun streams. Super fast shipping and great packaging! Also really fun and chill stream, hope to join in again. Arrived in perfect condition! got it asap good packaging and all Pulled me a 151 Zard and packaged it well along with my other purchases. Packaged very well and shipped with care, it was fun to open them! Thanks so much!!! The Manga Blackbeard made it to me safely! Shoutout to the hot hands 🤙🔥Thank you for the fast shipping and safe packaging!!! Great deals, hot hands, perfectly packaged!!!Thank you very much for the love ❤️ Thank you very much for the cards. Everything was packed very well and shipped/arrived quickly. I would highly recommend. I aim to bring the best service possible 💪 great packaging very quick ship! Awesome Show and Packaging is 1st Class!I appreciate it very much. i try to make sure everyone is satisfied with their order and delivery. Great streams, always a good time and lock down packaging I appreciate it very much. I try to make sure everyone's happy with their purchases. amazing show and amazing delivery thanks man!Thank you so much for the positive review. I appreciate your support very much. ❤️