Reviews (650)Great knife, NIB as described. A+ Great show with fast shipping! I love Mr. Randals shows. Everything I've ordered from him always shows up quick and I've never had any issues with anything I've bought. Highly recommend.... Even if he is a Bama fan!!! haha I absolutely love all my knives! randal1957 is a very enjoyable seller. beautiful inventory shipping was very fast and packaged with care. Great knives. Great prices. Great show. Incredible seller. Mr.Randal is one of the best sellers on whatnot Amazing Seller with Wide variety Great knife!! Super fast shipping!! 5 star seller all the way!! Thanks!! Great show seller and supporter Hands down my favorite streamer... Check this gentlemen out if you want a good deal.... Fast shipping and great product awsome knives. really cool to have picked one with the money in the box!! Wow! Beautiful knife! Highly recommend this seller - great show, nice selection, quick shipping. Thank you Randal! Great Seller and Great Products!!! Highly Recommended!!! Great seller from the area I grew up in. Beautiful knife. Very well packaged. Highly recommend this seller. Thanks Randal. thank you and i really appreciate it. CHECK OUT HIS SHOW!!!!! Great show
Awesome seller and show love the knife, great show