Reviews (98)ScammerCrazy to say I’m a scammer when it was a shipping issue… I have my message receipts showing that I tried everything on my side to help with an issue that wasn’t my fault. The package did take a while to get to you however, it was delivered. Some people are nasty as hell. I love you puto!!!! And Rafa 😘😘😘😘🌹 join his show for a good time and laughs thank you so so much david!! super kind seller and great to talk to on stream. shipped quickly and got to me at a great time! he was also honest about the packaging condition on the item and priced accordingly which i appreciate so so much. he was also quick to answer my inquiries about my order and kept me updated :). definitely will be a repeat buyer in the future. thank you again and hope to shop with you in the future! perfect condition thank you!! thank you-everything came packaged well & quickly deluvered! Thank you so much it’s perfect! Arrived in time for my daughter’s birthday. Thanks again! I had so much fun shopping in your show. You guys were so funny and entertaining, it was a joy giving you my money 💰 😄 Thanks for the cute monster trio!!!! Great seller and fun show! Thank you. 😊 everything came packaged so well!! also threw in freebies which was very appreciated 🫶🏼🫶🏼 Tysm, loved my items 🩷 great host !! Love my purchase and such a great host, tysm! Arrived quickly and was packaged really securely. Package came in great condition, thank you so much again !! Super happy with my order!! Everything arrived and was perfect and packaged really well! Definitely recommend this seller and I will absolutely shop from him again! Thanks again! Received correct item. Decent packaging and shipping. Cannot attest to actual item as it is a gift. Show was a lot of fun! Will definitely join again! Items arrived Very Well packaged! Excellent purchases! Amazing prices, fast shipping and delivery. Love my Needohs and peach squishy! Will shop again. This seller is awesome! Thank you for our items, my daughter loved them(: Would purchase for them again! Great seller great show great products, speedy delivery