Reviews (120)Love a good flower frog. Arrived in great condition thanks so much. Love love this lady!!! Great items and great prices!!! Super fast shipping and packing and boxing is superb Everything looks great, well packaged in boxed. Seller takes great pride and good customer service. Thank you!😊 JUST ARRIVED IN PERFECT CONDITION!! THANK YOU FOR TAKING SUCH WONDERFUL CARE IN GETTING TO ME!! I APPRECIATE YOU & LOVE YOUR SHOP!! THANK YOU AGAIN💙 Great buys, great seller! Thank you for your fast shipping and careful packaging! I love this Fenton bear so much, thank you! Very helpful seller! Item arrived safely & as described. Thank you. Beautiful and well packaged! I am happy with everything. my brass pitcher did come with a broken handle but that probably happen with shipping. that is my only complaint. Definitely would order again from her. love the card so much... and thank you can't wait to stop by again 😊😊😀😊 Love this lady!!! Super fast shipping, takes such pride in wrapping, packaging, and shipping! Will always help support her. Packed well ! Thank you very much!! Great items! Super packaging!! Fast shipping! Will buy from again for sure! Wonderful show and such a fun purchase! Everything was great, and I’ll definitely be back. 🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩 Thank you so much!! I love it all! I really enjoyed your show!! Very nice items. Great seller Extensive collection of Mosser! Very fun show! Great selection of items and I am very happy with every purchase. Good deals on everything. Well wrapped and packed. omg!! received my goodies and love them all!! thank you so much!