Reviews (2,784)Top man looks after you and got so many deals All arrived in good order, not worn yet but appears good quality just beautiful 😍 thank you so much ❤️ Really good came quicker than expected
excellent quality and great value for money great products for the money. thanks for the giveaways I love it souch thank you very nice good quality thanks excellent quality and great value for money as always Only issue I have is the gold chain it just doesn’t even look gold it looks more orange but the rest is spot on great, very happy thank you beautiful rings in the givvy and the 2 chains i ordered are of really good quality excellent quality and great value for money excellent quality and great value for money as always love this seller! great service he’s hilarious and a really nice man and the jewellery is stunning. they don’t tarnish and they’re really good prices. love everything i’ve bought so far 🫶 Really good quality stainless steel, came really quickly Absolutely terrible This time I’m not going to say even sorry or apologise you never buying coming to shows only for giveaways how you can leave this kind off reviews when you get something for free doesn’t matter what is the items thank you but not thank you 😤 As always excellent jewellery from Random. I have got a large gold tone chain, a chunky black bracelet and 2 rings won in the givvy. Cheers mate 🙂