Reviews (4,721)Sent me an empty top loader with their sticker. After always sending a pokemon card for a give away.Hi! Giveaway is a Random Fandom Sticker! Random bulk card nobody wants and a sticker to suit. Thank you! If you buy 5 spots and get a hit you should at least upgrade to a bubble mailer! yup, it a was sticker. thx Great streamer package arrived perfectly 💯 satisfied Great seller, received top loader case quickly and in good condition. Thank you! got a nice holographic Groudon even though I didn't get my spot pulled pretty happy with that 🤗 CRAZY deals 🔥🔥🔥 FIRE stream! I got this for my son and he loved it! Kind of figure out how to refund my transaction. not happy stop shipping in normal envelopes there is no tracking if yes tracking itHi! If it was $20 or under or was a giveaway, that tracking that whatnot provides for standard envelopes can be off sometimes. I would give it a bit more time or contact USPS. Sadly, we don't control the packages once they leave us. Excellent cards!!! Fast shipping! Thanks again!!! even the non hits are fire 😮💨😮💨 Good hits funny $10-$15 spots.
Got something forgot but great secure package! not Recommended Hi! Giveaway is a Random Fandom Sticker! Received a full art or SIR I believe. Didn’t not get the pull so I’ll take what I paid for. Good condition! Great streamer, cards are legit. Bought multiple times for here, will continue. Won a giveaway, received cards. very happy 😁 Love the cards!! Definitely getting added to my binder today!! So a givy is nothing?!? Interesting…
Hi! Giveaway is a Random Fandom Sticker!