Reviews (312)Item came as described. Great packaging. Fast shipping. Great seller! Thank you! A+ awesome card and fast shipping Love it. Thanks for the perfect transaction. GREAT STREAM HANDS DOWN! STREAMER WITH INTEGRITY! Item came as described. Great packaging. Fast shipping. Great seller! Thank you! A+ Item came as described. Great packaging. Fast shipping. Great seller! Thank you! A+ Item came as described. Great packaging. Fast shipping. Great seller! Thank you! A+ Thank you for the giveaway cards! Thank you for the Tom Brady and LeBron James rookie cards! Fast and secure shipping, great communication, and a great guy to work deals with. I really appreciate the smooth transaction and the cards arrived safely. I highly recommend buying from RandRSportsCards. I’ll definitely be back to support! 🔥 Great show and card selection. Excellent shipping. Great seller! Fast and secure shipping, great communication, and always bringing the best prices. The true man of the people! 🔥 Thank you for everything. I’ll definitely be back to support RandRSportsCards! Fun break show. Excellent packaging and fast shipping. Huggggge package came in today, I knew I had a lot of hits but I wasn’t expecting as many as I got!! Randrsportscards definitely recommend! Also shipped very well and FAST Great show. Fast shipping and solid packaging. Item came as described. Great packaging. Fast shipping. Great seller! Randrsportscards one of the best sellers on this app!! Thank you! A+ Card arrived exactly as described! Mint condition, fast shipping, and great prices. Highly recommend randrsportscards! Thank you! Amazing shipping great deals