Reviews (1,229)Great purchase. Thank you Raquel💕💕 The Celine I bought I gorgeous 🧡🤎🧡🤎 steals and deals The Prada is beautiful and in great shape . I love my Fendi it’s beautiful. The Gucci has too much damage . I am very satisfied with my purchase and extremely happy with the time frame i received it Excellent product so happy with my dustbag. Thanks 😊 Thank you for the beautiful giveaway purse 👜! 🤗❤️🤗 Beautiful MCM bag at a affordable price. Love my 3 bags as always ! 2 purchased, 1 a very awesome buyers givey, the best one I have received on this app ! Everything was packaged so neatly and securely! Thanks Raquel , you rock !!! Thank you so much for the beautiful bags and very generous buyers givvy!! 💞 Excellent bag. She’s a great seller. What beautiful Fendi bags. Can’t wait to use them. They were packaged great for safe shipping and shipped quickly. Glad I found your show. Thank you! Thank you for the deals 🫶🏼 Beautiful Goyard and Fendi purse ! High quality and fast shipping …Along with nicely packaged! The bag is beautiful looks brand new thank you so much . Oh my Goodness! This was my first purchase and I love my beautiful bag. Really impressed with the way she describes her bags. Everything was perfect just as she mentioned. I will definitely be a repeat shopper. ❤️ Love the Purse. It is exactly how it was described. Thank you