Reviews (73)Missing 2 out of the 7 things I ordered
Stream was great! always watching for it. card is great Great job Unfortunately wasn’t able to send 2 of the cards we won at auction but promptly refunded. A+ Fast delivery and card was very nice
The card came with a huge crease
Bought 5 cards two of them I didn’t get the right cards. Seller responded right away when I contacted him and was super cool about the situation. I understand mistakes happen it’s just cards what I care about is how the seller responds or handles the situation. I have never left a bad review for anyone. But when you purchase an RPA 2/10 and it comes in a penny sleeve and threw in an envelope and get damaged and you tell the seller and he says he didn't have a top loader it would fit in. Well myself I'd put a toploader on either side of it and tape it to the inside of the envelope. 🤷. problem solved. Turned in a ticket and don't know why but it said problem resolved. so I guess I'll eat this one !!Please dm as I never ship cards without a top loader Bid on 5 cards and got 2 of them Wow thank you🙏 fast shipping Received card with Damage that wasn’t disclosed when purchasing
DM me
Because there was no damage on the card Great deals and shipping! Package came in destroyed and ripped, and the post office said they received it like that. I was scammed by the seller
A great up-and-comer in the card biz! 💯