Reviews (507)I will forever stay buying my magnets, knives, and all the other goodies from RavensHiddenGems! 💎🫶🏼 Their lives are ALWAYS such an amazing and fun time with the best vibes! Everything is great quality and always packaged perfectly with so much care. 📦💕 I’ve never been disappointed and will continue buying from them FOREVER! Amazing products, amazing people, and an amazing community! 1000000% recommend! ✨💖 thank you so much hatter for my amazing magnets and fast shipping!!!! amazing seller!!!!! 🩷👑 TYSM Hatter for all my magnets, they are so cute 🥰 Amazing giveaway. Loved your show. Great seller and wonderful gift. Thank you so much!! 💟💟 Thank you so much!! Your show was so much fun, great music, all around a great time. Got the magnets today and they're awesome, thank you again! Love my new magnet thank you!!!! Was exactly what I needed and was expecting. 🙏🏻 Kali absolutely loves the knife!!! 💜💖💜 Fantastic amazing spectacular all the great words. Received the item extremely fast while packaged and the magnets were cool as heck. Will definitely buy more highly recommend the seller. I love my magnets. Everything was perfect as always you guys are the best.💕 Such great knives. I never knew I needed them until I started buying from you! Loved loved the pen! I bought for my coworker who was so happy with it. Also my little horse magnet. 😍😍 thank you for always being the best! Love these two sweetheart sellers and love all my goodies!! Awesome magnets my kids and wife love them! Thanks again hatter and Raven! Love yall guys!! 🤘🏽🤘🏽⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I love buying from Raven and Hatter! They are wonderful people and so much fun to watch. amazing as always.. I love hanging out for the chaos and fun.. I always end up walking away with something.. this time some totally amazing magnets.. 💜🐦⬛💜🐦⬛💜😂💜 We LOVE that you come for the chaos and fun and somehow always leave with a new hidden gem! Those magnets clearly said ‘you’re coming home with me!’ 😂 Thank you for always hanging out with us and supporting what we do. We appreciate you so much and can’t wait to see what finds you next! 💎🐦⬛💜 Great job….LOVE them…THANK YOU 😃Yayyy! 💜 We’re so happy you LOVE them! That seriously makes our day! Thank you so much for supporting our little business and trusting us with your goodies. We appreciate you and can’t wait to see you back for more hidden gems! 💎🐦⬛ I love my magnet . Thank you! Will shop again for more ❌⭕️❌⭕️💕✨💋XOXO! 💋💜 We’re so happy you love your magnet! Thank you for always showing us love and support, and we’ll definitely have more waiting for you! 😂 Can’t wait to see you back for more crafty shenanigans and hidden gems! 💎🐦⬛✨ yall da best 👌 NOOO, YOU DA BEST! 😂💜👌 Thank you so much for the love and support! We appreciate you being part of our crazy little Ravens Hidden Gems family. See you in the next round of shenanigans! 💎🐦⬛ The magnets are so cute and well made. My pen is absolutely gorgeous and solid. It also came with an ink refill! It was packaged well for safekeeping as well! I can’t wait to order more from you. Thank you so much! 💜 We’re so happy you love your magnets AND your pen! Knowing you noticed all the little details, including the extra ink refill and careful packaging, means so much to us. 🥹 We put a lot of love into our handmade goodies! We can’t wait to make more hidden gems for you! 💎🐦⬛ Everything came amazing the wife absolutely loves them Yessss! 💜 We’re so happy everything arrived safely and that the wife absolutely loves her goodies! That’s what we like to hear! 😂 Thank you both for always supporting Ravens Hidden Gems. We appreciate you guys so much! 💎🐦⬛ my Daughter looooooved her dumpling. ill for sure be back for more. thank you very much!!!LOOOOOOVED?! 😂💜 That makes us so happy! We’re thrilled your daughter loves her little dumpling! 🥟🥹 Thank you so much for your support, and we can’t wait to have you back for more goodies, fun, and hidden gems! 💎🐦⬛