Reviews (213)Super excited for this purchase. The books arrived in great condition and I will be starting book1 soon. Thanks 😊 🧡quick shipping and loved my freebie with purchase 🧡 the quality of her items are top tier I highly recommend shopping with raven willow designs Thank you for the beautiful phone wristlets!! The earrings are gorgeous! I love wooden earrings!! Shipping was fast!! Overall satisfied with my purchase!! live everything I get from. this seller, she is one of the best! her beads mixes are perfection great quality and the value is unbeatable tysm I love everything Great seller, fast shipping, awesome, thanks 😊 love everything, ❤️ thanks again.. Always great bead mixes with awesome beads love these mixes!! my advise get them before thier gone. Great seller! Girl I freaking ✨love✨ my beads. Thank u some much 🫶🏽 love everything, very fast shipping, great prices, great lady. thank you so much. ❣️🫶❣️ awesome, love everything, thank you so much!!!! One love her products she ships fast would recommend 100/10 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🤎🤎🤎🤎. She’s a wonderful seller and her shows are always a vibe. I love all these beads! I can’t wait to use the Sailor Moon and Totoro mixes. 🥰 Awesome seller! Love her beads and packaging! Thank you SO much! Cool bead mixes! Nice amount of beads per bag! Great mixes will order again love, love, love, great seller and her beads are the best! Loved all my beads so much! They are beautiful! Great seller. Great shipping! Fun shows ❤️ Best. Seller. Always has the best deals . Your package will get to you very fast . I've shopped with her over a dozen times . Every order is perfect . Always having the best deals . Thank you