Reviews (159)Loved everything! The sandals I thought might be too big, but they’re fine. So cute! Clothes just as described. Even nicer in person. Thank you. Thank you so much!! I love everything and got such great deals. And shipped quickly! So appreciate you! Thank you!! Great show, great finds great deals and such quick shipping!! Will definitely be back! Great host and show! Quality items and fast shipping! Thank you! 😊 Love every piece thank you! loved the earrings 😍 thank you so much Great gal… fun energy and great show!! Thank you so much! Love everything- beautiful selection, quick shipping and will definitely be back Love all my items! Great show and will definitely come back. Wow! My order came so fast! But we are pretty close which is nice. I loved all my items. The one shirt is for my son and the kids dress for my granddaughter. I’m sure they will be pleased! Shipping is high. nice items. I'm in love with the items. quick delivery