Reviews (258)My brotherrrr is the REAL DEAL!! 💯 One of those guys who genuinely makes this hobby better! Nothing but respect for the way he carries himself and treats people. Great energy, great vibes, and an all-around solid dude who deserves every bit of support he gets. People like him are exactly what this community needs more of! Much love and respect, brother! You've got my support ALWAYS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Always great deal and great vibes A+++++++++++++ seller. I highly recommend! one of the best person you can get your cards from Very friendly , packaged well and shipped fast , dope shows , and just an over all amazing seller he’s doing amazing at what he does will def recommend 10/10 Thank you for the order and your lives are very fun to watch and the shipping was very quick and I love the cards that I got. Great cards at a great price. Fast and securely shipped. Thank you. Always great vibe and great deals and fast shipping Good deals on clean cards, quick shipping, and no issues! Thank you, I’ll definitely be back! Greats deals and fast shipping as always Always great show and deal very humble guy and fast shipping this a show you must check out for great deals Much appreciated as always 🔥🔥🔥💪🏾💪🏾 Great card deal and great show Appreciate the giveaway beautiful card