Reviews (323)Arrived quickly! Products were in perfect condition. The personal note was such a sweet touch! Great items and fast shipping! So sweet and caring to help me find all my needs on my hair journey!! I’m very pleased with my purchase! I got an amazing deal and my package was delivered fast and safely! The streams are always so chill and welcoming and the host is always so sweet. 10/10! ✨💕Everything was packaged with care, arrived in great condition, and the seller had amazing deal.🛍️I’m already looking forward to my next purchase!✨💕Appreciate you beauty!!! 🥰 Shipping was fast. Items were packed nicely and were as shown during the live. Thank you for my goodies! We love you Freckledkisses!!! ♥️ I really enjoyed this show. She has great inventory, lots of variety. Fun bundles. Thank you so much for the buyers givvy. Love it all. Thank you! Thank you for your review! Appreciate you taking the time ♥️♥️ So excited about the mini Rhode highlight milk, great way to try it out before buying full size. Thank you!! Hello. Just got my items. Thank u so much Thank you!Anytime!!! Hope to see you again soon xo ♥️ Amazing perfumes and an amazing stream. I got amazing deals on my perfumes and they smell great. They were packaged with care and got here safely. 10/10 highly recommend!Thanks for the lovely review!!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️ My items got here in 2 days!! Thank you so much for the great products, amazing deals, and the best customer service ♥️♥️Thanks so much Dezzzi!!! ♥️♥️♥️ Loved the little note and love this mother/daughter duo. Will definitely keep coming back ❤️❤️❤️ My package was received in tact, however, I am leaving 4 star review because of the packing. The items were just in the box with packing paper on bottom and top. This may have been okay if the box was smaller, with not much space for items to move around. This box was pretty big. Luckily the items arrived with no damage. Other than this I am happy with my items Thank you for the feedback and for taking the time to submit a review ♥️ 💕✨ LISTEN, GIRLY… LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING! ✨💕
I received ALL of my goodies, and let me tell you—you have THE BEST PRODUCTS! 😍🛍️ I absolutely LOVE your shows, your upbeat spirit, and the amazing energy you bring every time!
Now I just need to remember that you’re on the West Coast! 😂🌴 I’m over here on the East Coast wondering where you are, completely forgetting about that time difference! 🤦🏽♀️😂 That’s why I missed a couple of your shows!
But seriously, anybody who shops with you is going to have an AMAZING time, get AMAZING products, and find GREAT prices! 💕🔥
I’m wishing you continued success and nothing but BIG blessings on all your upcoming shows! I promise—I’ll be back! ❤️🛍️✨Love you fam!!! See you soon xoxo Loved my stuff! The seller is a super mom and is fun to watch. Knows a lot about skin care products and makeup. 💄 Loved the personal note with my order. ❤️Thanks sweets!!! So happy you stopped in ♥️♥️♥️ Thank you! Your personal touch is what I loved the most! ♥️. Looking forward to your next show 🥰🥰Thank you Michelle!!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️ Best seller on what not
🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽 thank you so much!!! ✨💖 First time purchasing from this seller, and I’m so pleased with my order! Everything was exactly as described during her show and arrived just as expected. 🛍️I’ll definitely shop from her again! ✨💖Thank you for the review !!!! We appreciate you!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Thank you so much!🫶Thank you love!! Sending you all the best wishes in your biz! Lmk how i can support ♥️ Cute little stickers!! Loved all my items and had a great time in the show! Thank you 🤍Flora!!! Love you long time ♥️♥️♥️ happened to just stumble into this live show… great seller! great vibes & great deals! items came fast & secure. can’t wait for next show! 💜💜You’re a real one Ally!!! Love you boo ♥️