Reviews (496)Ray💕🥳 Thank you, the best Vibes & shipping was extra fast!! Five stars ⭐️ your shows are awesome! ❤️🫶🏼 AAAAAA+++++We appreciate you so much!!!! Package was shipped in a football card box and arrived on its last limb. I understand my order wasn’t as valuable as others but it made my purchase feel not valued. I’m so sorry!! It is 1999% valued and appreciated !!! I use those small boxes with hard cardboard around for protection often, I’m sorry it wasn’t in the best shape!!!! Fast shipping! Made it just in time for my daughter’s bday even though I didn’t expect it to. She’s gonna love it! Yay!!! Appreciate you so much!!! The box for the bears is cracked in front so it is not ideal for gift giving. Other than that, everything was good. I’m sorry!!!! I appreciate you hanging !! Thanks for our items guys super duper fast shipping and great deals! Appreciate you so so much!! blessed to win the calendar needoh giveaway !!!!wahoooooooooo!!!! Awesome score !!!! Thank you !!! LOVED my package! thank youu!! 100000/10
Appreciate the love and support !!!! Fun show!! Great prices, great products and great hosts!! 🔥 Trying to be like YOU!!!!!!! Always a fun show! Great product, packaging, and vibes!Like you my friend !! Appreciate the love and support. :-) Loved all of the items, everything that I ordered was packaged and arrived on time Appreciate you hanging and supporting Ray!!! Super fast shipping! Packed very well in a box! Can’t believe I got the rare tiny dumpling. The free gift with that was awesome but you sliding into the pool for me winning was the best! You are great!! Thank you soo much! 😊🫶🏼Yay!!!! We appreciate you so so much. Thank you Rainey for giving me these dumplings Yay!!! Appreciate you always hanging!! Love my items super fast shipping I had trouble with my shipping address and they helped me so much and we’re so kind and patient with me and answered all of my questionsAppreciate you so much!!! Loved all of our items, we will definitely order again. We appreciate you guys!!!!! The unicorn squishy was cracked/ separated along the neck like it had been squished multiple times not being brand new. . The 2 other items were perfect. Thank youNo!!! I’m sorry!!!!! Pm me!!!!! Happy to replace or refund. 😭 Definitely good for the price point but a lot of air in the squishy I’m sorry!!! :/ Ray removes the air from alot of hers too!!! Such a fun show and love my things! Thanks!!!
We appreciate you so much!!! thanks for the needohs rayrayhut! fast shipping and good people!We all appreciate you so much!!!! Came very fast 10/10Thanks for hanging with us!!!