Reviews (398)Another steal! Thanks @JBFM
-Bobby JonesWe always giving out deals! 🍻👌🏻❤️ Another steal from @JBFM🔥
-Bobby Jones Another steal from #JBFM city airlines aka Bobby Jones Amazing deals! Great guy! Will buy from again. -Bobby Jones #JBFMStraight Robbed Me Bobby! 🤣 62 Dorra 🥡 10 outta 10 I highly recommend! Great guy and great show!Appreciate the amazing review. Thanks for hanging out during the stream! Hope to see you again. Every thing looked great, got a really good deal on everything!Thanks for the amazing review! Came perfect!Love to hear it! Thanks for hanging out ❤️🤙🏼🔥 The Gav pulled up to the stream scaring everyone into leaving but…. Rbc remained, he stood his ground firmly, The Gav was shocked but he realized that Rbc could help him out, The Gav worked with Rbc too defeat the bad prices of beautiful cards and make better ones. What happened on that day is wildly thought to have been different but the truth I have told is written on the poneglyph in Alabasta. Find the poneglyph if you dare to know the specifics. Great streamer awesome deals highly recommend Always got the Deals 🤙🏼! Appreciate the Review Great creator. Thank you!Appreciate the kind review! 🔥🔥🔥 Amazing deal. Pristine condition. The protectors were in way better condition than I expected and I truly thank RBC for this. I love the pops and I hope to do more business with RBC in the future. Appreciate the amazing review! Look forward to doing business with you again ☝🏻❤️ Amazing!!!!Amazing Deals All The Time! ☝🏻❤️ Great pops great deal!!! I will be buying more from rbc. Thanks!!!Aye Appreciate the amazing review & hanging out during the stream ☝🏻❤️ Fast shipping, package well and awesome seller to work with. Appreciate The Kind Review ☝🏻❤️ Fast shipping and quality packaging and handling . Great deals , blessing the chat , and helping everyone out . More than fair , I appreciate it bro.Appreciate you coming through! We always blessing people. ☝🏻❤️🔥 Really awesome seller and really good deals. Definitely coming back again brotha tysmI appreciate it the purchase and you hanging out 🔥🤙🏼 Great seller! Item arrived quickly and well-packaged — very happy with how it was delivered. Highly recommend!Appreciate the review! Thanks for hanging out ☝🏻🫶🏼 Everything was very carefully packaged, and items arrived quicker than expected Appreciate the kind words & you coming in and hanging out ☝🏻❤️ Great packaging. Fast shipping. Excellent deal! Thank you. Appreciate your purchase & the amazing Review ☝🏻❤️ I love itGlad you love it! Appreciate you hanging out 🫶🏼🔥 Super fast shipping and great packaging!!Appreciate Your Review & Purchase! 🔥🤙🏼