Reviews (517)Love the amazing details and such unique quality to each piece! love my little stitch dressed as guss guss awesome lives check her out she's so sweet Loved my items! She has such unique pieces and her craftsmanship is stunning! Love my pen sooo much!!!💚🖤 Wonderful seller! Friendly and kind hearted. Great prices!!! Packaged with care. Speedy shipping! OMG I LOVE THIS PEN!!! Thank you for making such a gorgeous piece of art! woohooooo!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Absolutely perfect tyvm 😊 HOLY MOLY beautiful WOW WOW WOW ...... so I got this for my Stitch crazed teenager.... LOVES IT Amazing pen .... great job on shipping this created the cutest cup chain and beaded bookmark for me! truly obsessed 🤩🩷 fast shipping and great packaging. definitely will be back for more!! Yay.!!! I’m happy you liked them.!! I thought they were too cute when I was making them ☺️🥰 Thank you for the gorgeous beads and super fast shipping! woot woot 🙌 🩷💚🩷💚🩷You’re welcome.!!! Had to make sure they got to you quick.!! Girllll let me tell u!! Im in love with both keychains u hear mee!! BOTH. My daughter might not get her hello Kitty.😂😂 U did a phenomenal job creating these💓 thanks booThank you so much.!!! I’m happy everyone loved their goodies.!!! I enjoyed making them.!! ☺️ Love all my goodies as always!!🩵🩵