Reviews (176)Amazing things very unique loved everything I got I love all my miffy items!! She has some great items! I highly recommend her shop because she also gives discount as well. Thank you ^^ Thank you so much for the treasure box of goodies! There were so many amazing items packed in. I'm absolutely in love with everything and thrilled to add them to my collection. Such a fun unboxing experience, and the quality was fantastic. Can't wait to shop again! I love it all! Thank you so much! The cutest bags and the cutest stickers. Loved her show. Wonderful seller and fun finds! Love it all!!! Great seller!!! Fun shop! Very happy with my purchases! Everything arrived fast and was packaged perfectly! Thank you again! 💕 Thank you for the awesome bundle of stickers!! Such great vintage pieces! ❤️ Love my items!!!! Thank you ^^ Love my stickers!!!! Thank you ^^ Love my stickers! Packaged safely! Awesome seller/shop! Very happy with my purchases! Everything arrived fast and was packaged perfectly. Thank you 🩷💕 i always love ordering here ,she got really cute stuff and with amazing pricing<3<3tysm my baby is home! so excited to finally have him! thank you She definitely snuck some extra sticker goodies in my package! Was also willing to swap out a sticker sheet for a different one, which was v sweet. Thank you so much🫶🏻🫶🏻 I absolutely love love love my purchase. I will be back. You have amazing things.