Reviews (150)Thank you for givy, fast shipper! spent 21 bucks and hit nothing bro gave me not even a base card as fallback.
I appreciate you jumping in the break and I’m sorry it didn’t hit for you. That’s never the feeling we want anyone leaving with. While I can’t control what’s inside the packs, I can control how we treat our customers.
Send me a DM I’d love to make this right and get something headed your way. Thank you for the support and I hope we can earn that 5th star. Great seller! Everything arrived in great shape! Love Lil Shaboozy!
Fire stream TY 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 I hate breaks now but I got what I paid for I guess 🙄 This is the best streamer on the app package was in good condition will continue to purchase from them Awesome show! Great cards!! A+++ Awesome deals and the cards were shipped quickly and safely. Dude is hilarious too so thats a bonus. You will not regret giving broski a follow and helping support this channel 🤙🏻 Will definitely be a repeat customer 💪🏻 Great show! Awesome value! Thank you!!! 👏 I’m very happy with my purchase awesome i also appreciate the givvy thank you I will definitely be buying from you again awesome cards. enjoyed the stream. looking forward to your future streams. thanks for the deal!! everything was great all around! Everything came in great on time and great seller
Nice cards, fast shipping! Thanks so much!