Reviews (389)Love the lip gloss! 💕 It’s so pretty, and the cute lgift was such a sweet surprise. Thank you! 🥰Thank you Friend!!! So happy you loved everything!!! 🫶🏻 Amazing purses and keychains! The chisme is my favorite ❤️ My Everything Shopping Store. Love all my beautiful items. Such great purchases. wow! Quick quick shipping! Awww thank you Ms.Alba!!! Appreciate you!! 💕 Thank you for my purchases very nice and beautiful 🥰Yayyyy, glad you love it!! 💕 Thank you for my purchase Fast shipper excellent seller! Gorgeous Bag, Thank you very much!!❤️You’re so welcome!! So happy you love it!! 🫶🏻 Amazing! I’m obsessed with my new sunnies!! 💕So happy you love them!!! 💕💕 One of my favorite sellers on Whatnot! She has super fast shipping! Thank you 🩷💕🩷💕 Claudia, Thank you for all my purchases great seller! Thank you so much for all my purchases. Great seller would recommend to family and friends👍🏼Appreciate you!! Thank you! 🙏 Thank you for all my beautiful items. Excellent seller ❤️Hope you had an amazing bday! 🙏 Thank you I love them. They’re so beautiful. Thank you so much Claudia for all my purchase 🥰 Beautiful perfume, as always! 💕 The packaging was perfect, and the thoughtful gift was such a nice surprise. I truly appreciate you! 🫶🏼Awww thank you friend!! So happy you loved everything! 🙏 OMG! Received Coach wallet with COA, Quay Sunnies and Rhode blushes which I absolutely love!!! Thank you Ms. Claudia for always being so transparent about your products as well as so entertaining. You are a great host with such positive energy and kindness, so touched with the personalized notes included with my purchases and the extra little gifts. I have followed you for the last 6 months and have never been disappointed by any product I have purchased. Thank you Claudia appreciate you!!You such a great wallet!! Thank you for all the support!!! 🙏🙏 Excellent seller and love all my purchases and great shipping!! Ty Claudia 🥰Thank you Vony!! Appreciate the support! 🙏 Thank you so much I love everything I get from you excellent seller Claudia you’re the best!Yayyyy so happy you love everything!!! The cutest packaging EVER. The best experience with in order I’d had on this app. 100% recommend. 💗💗Awww thank you so much!!! Appreciate the support and the lovely review!!! 🙏🙏 Amazing seller! Thank you! I absolutely love these hair ties!!! I need more 💕💕💕Yes, I agree you need more 🙏🙏😂 thank you luv! Claudia is amazing. She sources the most beautiful items and truly appreciates her followers. Shes an incredible woman and I’m so glad I get to call this gem a friend of mine 💕💕💕Thank you luv!!! It’s not easy to find treasures!! 🙏 100 percent authentic mid lux bags and luxury sunnies! Every purchase has been amazing that’s why I keep coming back 💕Michey, thank you friend!! So happy you loved your purchases! 🙏🙏 Another great purchase from realbagz! I get so excited when I know a package is coming from this seller. Great quality and fast shipping!We’re staying under budget 😂!!! Thank you for the support!! Claudia has the most authentic high quality items. Her packages are packed with care and always a personal note. She is a 5 star seller for a reason !