Reviews (353)Super seller, everything as shown and described. Packing was on point, the delivery was fast, Amazing. Very professional, will def shop here again. Highly recommended. Everything is Authentic and best prices 🔥🔥🔥🔥💚💚💚 great deals I love my order tysm!!🫶🏼 Ty🩷You’re most certainly welcome for the giveaway ❤️ Wonderful products and great deals. Fast shipping and packaged well. Will definitely purchase from this seller again. Thank you so much for entrusting us with your business! We aim to always bring the best and most affordable deals in name brand makeup, skincare and hair care products! Thank you for becoming part of the Real Deal Beauty family and we’re delighted that you’re enjoying your products! ❤️ Amazing seller Highly recommend Thanks again 💗Thuy, thanks for always supporting us! You’re an amazing customer and member of the Real Deal Beauty fam ❤️ Perfect, thank you so much! Kimberly, we’re excited to know you loved the products and service you received! You’re very welcome 😍 Really nice fit and great quality and great giveaway!Morgan, we’re pleased to know you’re enjoying the quality and fit of your product and giveaway! 😊❤️ Best seller on this app! Honest and knowledge about the product she sells definitely will be buying again Thank you so much for entrusting Real Deal Beauty with your business, we genuinely appreciate your support and loyalty to the brand! We aim to prioritize honesty as one of our values within our business, as well as ensuring quality of our products meets the standards of our customers 😊🤍 One of my favorite sellers on here she has the best prices and amazing items. Thank you for all my gifts. Also love always love purchasing with you and fast shipping.🙏🏻🩷 I will always order my items from this seller! The sweetest, kindest and most generous soul. Every item was brand new in boxes and packaged very carefully! Shipping was fast which is always a plus. Love all my designer items I received at a great price. Always happy to get my orders from realdealbeauty. And appreciate the extras🙌 My dear Habbibi thank u so much 💗 for the amazing items I got from you. Every order from u make me so so happy and I alwys feel totally confident buy from u. Such an Honest seller and love the fact u know each item u are selling and able to tell is what's best for us! your items are always 💯 authentic and fresh. Super fast shipping and perfect 👌 well packed ty so much fot yhe extra gift 🎁 my fav perfume u deserve 100000000000 ⭐️ I loved everything about my packages they came all safely packaged, and I got amazing steaks and deals!🥹💕Vanelys, thank you so much we strive to always maintain a high level of quality when it comes to shipping, prices and overall product selection ❤️ Tysm for GIVVYS! ♥️🫶You’re most very welcome ❤️ Thank you so much ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️You’re welcome very much, my favorite SKIMS supporter! You’re very missed and we will have a SKIMS show soon! 💗💗💗💗💗 Thank you!!! I love it and got it today and thank you for the extras !!!! You didn’t have to do that !!! I hope your feeling betterBelinda, you’re most certainly welcome! I’m ecstatic that you loved your new products and the extra goodies The seller is so gracious and kind! I loved my purchase and will continue to shop with them, thank you!😊❤️Dani, thank you so much for your support and your kind words! We love you becoming part of the Real Deal Beauty family 🥰❤️❤️❤️ I'm so happy I found realdealbeauty's live! Not only is she gorgeous - I love my first purchase — but she's also so thoughtful to search for my size request. I will definitely be a returning customer. Thank you so much! 😇🙏✨️💓Maddie, we are beyond grateful to have you in our live! You’re beyond beautiful and I’m ecstatic that you loved your first purchase! I know most Whatnot sellers don’t do requests but I always enjoy going out of my way to serve the members of our family! Thank you for your support and love ❤️😘😍 Wonderful seller I highly recommend Thank you so much ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thuy, girl where would I be without you?! Thank you so much for your unrelenting support, love and loyalty you have shown us! Thank you so much ❤️😭😭😭😭😭😭 Great seller, great show and great product!!!Mina, you are of the best members of the Real Deal Beauty family! We are blessed to have you 😇❤️ Great seller, great deals. Happy with everything! Thanks! 🙂Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate you so much and can’t wait to see you again in the next show ❤️ Thank you for the dealsYou’re more than welcome Claudia, you deserve these deals and thank you for trusting us! 💕 Thank you loved all my stuff thank you for the amazing giveaway You’re more than welcome Taylor, we are so happy to hear that you love your products and you definitely deserved the giveaway 😍