Reviews (836)Amazing as always great seller amazing live love my purchases ♥️ the biggest angel on whatnot fast shipping does great stickers and giveaways and is just the best person ever x All lovely again today thank you. Loved my jump suits thanks again X Lovely item thank you ☺️ x love adele items love her eye masks. 5 star Absolutely perfect so cute, I think I have a teddy bear addiction 🤣🤣🤣🤣 One of the best sellers on WN!! 🖤🖤🖤🖤🙌🙌🙌 All arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks, Adele x Awesome t shirt I love it ,super fast delivery .one of my favourite sellers .thank you so much x lovely giveaway, thank you 🫶🏻🫶🏻
fantastic seller. would recommend her to everyone. she is funny. friendly and so watchable. she is one of the best . I love her shows. lovely purchase, in great condition will definitely buy again from Adele, also great show to watch always makes me smile, she is such a generous lady xx Always beautiful clothes, perfect description so happy with my parcel, thanks Hun 😘 Thank you all lovely as always. Love the stickers thank you X x Beautiful tops, always fab quality. Thanks, Adele 👌😘 Perfect seller perfect packaging perfect stickers and a absoloute angel of a person with a big heart.. thank you x